Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Kids grow up fast.

My baby turned 9 this week. My baby who is already talking about playing "real" football this fall (baseball hasn't even started yet). My baby who outweighs his older brother by 25 pounds.

Thinking about this has generated a lot of questions for me that I need your help with.

Where does the time go?

With so much going on in our lives how do we not stop and smell the roses more?

How did they get so big?

How can I just slow things down?

Am I getting old too?

How do I help them become more independent?

Will they get into college?

How will we pay for it?

Are they happy?

Of course, these are rhetorical questions and I am interested in your thoughts and the questions you think about. If we dads are here to think and create a community, what a better way to do it!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Haverhill, MA United States

No comments:

Post a Comment